How To... in 44105>Question Details

Frances Dean, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I am interested in spring of 2014 putting my childhood home up for sale.How do I start the process?

Asked by Frances Dean, Cleveland, OH Sun Dec 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 44105

Answers

6
Hi when your are ready to start the process of selling your childhood home, the first place to start is using find an agent button on Trulia. I would be more than happy to help you determine a value for the home you are wanting to sell. Please ask any questions 216-33-4489 cell.
Hello Francis,

Selling a family home has many emotional attachments that most people really do not understand.

You will have to adjust your feelings, to meet the true market value of your home.

So, interview 3/4 realtors, choose the one that you feel with do the best job for you. Experience, is key along with knowledge of your marketplace.

If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss your selling of this home, it would be my pleasure to be of service to you.

Robbie Saridakis
Classic Realty Group Inc.
440-237-1503 cell
rsaridakis@gmail.com
Hi and thank you for asking, I need to talk to you. I have some question for you Please call me at 216-577-4346. I would be more then happy to feature your home on Trulia, Iam sure it will sale when you are ready.
Hi Frances,

The first thing you'll need to do is find an agent you feel comfortable with. Interviewing a few is a good idea. Understand how they work, communicate, how they plan to get your home sold and what their company can do for you.

You will need to go over the process with your agent so you know step-by-step what to expect.

Your home will need to be priced correctly. There are many factors to pricing. You will also need to determine which repairs or upgrades if any need to be made. There are other things to consider like staging, good photos, proper marketing, knowledge of the homes in competition, etc. Having an experienced agent will definitely help you feel at ease with the process and questions you may have. Feel free to contact me anytime, I'd be happy to help!

Cecilia Sherrard
RE/MAX Real Estate Group
216-323-4620
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
I suggest meeting to discuss recent home sales around you, to help determine the value of your home, and discuss your selling and/or buying needs. Then you will be able to determine if you want to put the home on the market and get a good feel for what to expect to get from the home sale.

My team and I are experts in your area, and we are among the top 1% in sales in all of northeast Ohio on an annual basis, so you can take comfort in knowing that we have a long proven record of success. I welcome you to contact me at your earliest convenience...

Dominic M Picione
Keller Williams
440-390-9510
dominicrealtor@aol.com
Getting an agent to help you formulate a game plan and a time frame would be a great first step. This will help you understand the process as well as help you decide what projects are valuable or necessary to have the best results. It is important that you choose wisely amongst agents, so they can play a large and helpful role in the process for you.