How To... in 76017>Question Details

Steven, Real Estate Pro in Texas

I'AM A NEWBIE IN THE INSPECTION BUSINESS. HOW DO I SELL MY SERVICES TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS?

Asked by Steven, Texas Thu Jun 18, 2009

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 76017

Answers

5
Feel free to contact me in regards to a few pointers. Your first should be to get your face out there, physically go into every real estate brokerage around town and greet agents face to face. Secondly beat the prices of other inspectors. Typically most home inspectors charge $375.00 it better to come in lower. Bottom line render the same service for a cheaper cost. Agents care about quality of service, personal touch and cost. The cheaper your service the better the agent looks for referring you.

Call me sometime

Joseph Fernandez
Off:817-635-1028
call them and talk to them about your service.
Treat our buyers like family. Show them everything you know about the house that they may not know. Help make their buying experience a great one so that they will reccomend us to all of their friends.
I suggest that you go to the Board of Realtors in your area and start networking with them. Arlington Board of Realtors has a wonderful opportunity every week on Friday Morning from 8:30-9:30 called Coffee with the Chairman. It is an opportunity to meet realtors and other vendors. They also have occasional speakers that give our great information.
Hello Steve,

You can start by using a real profile on Trulia. Who are you, where are you located and what is your company name? Hiding behind a moniker does not leave a good impression.

What steps have you taken so far to market to RE Agents?

Emmanuel J. Scanlan
PS Inspection & Property Services LLC
http://www.psinspection.com
214-418-4366 (cell)
TREC License # 7593
International Code Council, Residential Combination Inspector #5247015-R5 (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Building)
Certified Infrared Thermographer (ASNT-TC1A Standards)
Texas Residential Construction Commission, Third Party Warranty Inspector #1593
Texas Residential Construction Commission, Inspector, County Inspection Program
Texas Department Of Insurance, VIP Inspector # 08507061016
Hayman Residential Engineering Services, Field Technician
CMC Energy - Certified Energy Auditor

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!!
Web Reference: http://www.psinspection.com