How To... in 85048>Question Details

Mona, Home Seller in 85743

How to locate properties with contingencies on New Phoenix MLS.?

Asked by Mona, 85743 Wed Aug 6, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 85048

Answers

3
Mona,

Most of the free sites with MLS access have very limited capability. They are not nearly as powerful or versatile as the direct access the Realtors have. Your best bet is to contact any Realtor and they can set you up with automatic notifications based on your criteria, including properties with contingencies.

BTW, why are you interested in properties with contingencies? They not necessarily represent a good value (might or might not) and a good percentage of them close and never become available.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 6, 2008
I don't think there is an option to for you to locate the properties with contingencies only.If you are a buyer and search the MLS through a Realtor website, most likely will show you all the actives including the contingencies. I suggest you to contact a Realtor to set up a client gateway, that way will narrow the actives with contingencies.
I was wondering the same thing... Are you an agent?