How To... in 87571>Question Details

Joan Duncan, Other/Just Looking in Taos, NM

How do you get the addresses of residential property sold in a town?

Asked by Joan Duncan, Taos, NM Thu Jan 1, 2009

I am an Interior Designer and would like to send out promotional material.

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 87571

Answers

2
Joan,

NM is a privacy state, so sales are not posted in newspapers, etc. They are reported to the county for tax purposes, but that's about it. I'd love it if you'd write some design posts for my blog (link below), which should give you some exposure, but I'm not allowed to give out sold addresses from the MLS.

You could also cultivate some relationships with real estate people who work mostly with vacation home buyers, though the market right now is pretty slow. I know I would give out references fro interior design to my buyers if they asked.
Joan,