How To... in 44224>Question Details

Monica Dunton, Home Buyer in 44224

How do you get a home off trulia that has been sold?

Asked by Monica Dunton, 44224 Mon Mar 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 44224

Answers

4
Hi Monica,

As Rick noted below, your listing agent or broker can remove the home from Trulia. If that's not possible however, you can report the error to Trulia from the property page. While on that page, click on the 'More' tab you find under the listing photos. Then select 'Report an error'. Use the form to indicate that the property is sold and submit the message.

Alternatively, if the two methods above don't work, you can contact our Customer Service team directly for assistance - either by phone at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or by email via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Contact your agent if the property that has sold is your own property. These sites can have a lag of almost one year. If you are looking for a list of up to date properties for sale email me your criteria at Bkantorowski@kw.com and I will send you a list that automatically updates while new homes come on to the market that fit your criteria. You can also call me at 330-715-7943 and I would be glad to set up your home feed over the phone.
Best wishes,
Benny
Keller Williams Chervenic Realty
Stow, OH 44224
I would agree with Rick that you contact your agent. Trulia does not get it's information directly from the MLS (agent listing website), so there can be a delay in removing it. To my knowledge only the listing agent can manually remove it.
Your agent should handle that once the property has successfully closed. If you notice your property still showing as available online, please notify your agent. Be advised, some of these syndication sites have been experiencing technical issues with removing old listings.