Question Details

laseher, Real Estate Pro in Reading, PA

How do I upload photos from my Mac IPhoto?

Asked by laseher, Reading, PA Sun Apr 21, 2013

Answers

2

Niki from Trulia Customer Service here. We do not have support for Mac IPhoto in our resources.

When you get to the upload step for pictures, in the listing edits or your profile edit, you will need to know the folder location used by IPhoto to choose the file you are uploading. There is no direct upload to the site using your camera or the photo management software. Save your pictures in an easily identifiable place in your computer and the browse button on our site should allow the file to upload on Trulia.

Please feel free to contact us directly by email at customerservice@trulia.com or by phone at 1-888-466-3501, Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
That’s a great question. I’ve sent it to our customer service team and they’ll get back to you shortly.

In the future if you have other questions about using Trulia, please feel free to email them directly: customerservice@trulia.com.

Andrew