How To... in 94121>Question Details

Tin, Home Owner in San Francisco, CA

How do I fill out a transfer tax affidavit for City and County of San Francisco, CA?

Asked by Tin, San Francisco, CA Fri Sep 2, 2011

I am filling out a Quitclaim Deed along with the Transfer Tax Affidavit

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 94121

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Tin-

I would suggest contacting the SF Assessor's office or your title company.


Rich Bennett, Realtor

Zephyr Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 2, 2011
Hi Tin,

Try these links below.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Cullen
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 2, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer