Question Details

joschmal,  in Custer, SD

How do I edit my listing?

Asked by joschmal, Custer, SD Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

6
I have a home listed for sale 470 Canyon Springs Rd. Prescott, AZ and the listing is inaccurate as it is a 5 bedroom home with 3.25 baths, has AC etc...etc...etc... How can I edit the correct details?
Hi Joschmal,

I'm Andrew, a community manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can help you sort this out.

Can you please send me a link to your property's page on Trulia?

Thanks!

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
Hi Debbie,
Yes, I concluded that you thought the questioner was an agent :)

I believe that only one person at a time can claim a property on Trulia. The owner would have to release his claim in order for his agent to do so.

Have a good week!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
ahhhhhhhh thought Josh was the agent..........thanks for the clarification Laura!

Can a homeowner claim a home if it is already claimed by the agent?
Hello Joschmal,
Since you are the homeowner you cannot edit your home's listing for sale here on Trulia but you can change some of the facts about your home by claiming the property as the owner.

Ask your real estate agent to perform edits here on the listing for you. The Trulia site does not allow for-sale-by-owner listings. Only real estate agents/brokers can post homes for sale.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
on the upper right hand corner of this page, there is a drop down menu under your name - simply move your mouse to that position...........click on "my listings"........... and your listings will appear..........then click on the edit option!