How To... in 76013>Question Details

Oldwoman, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

How can I find out what two houses actually sold for on our block? Not the appraised value but the actual sale

Asked by Oldwoman, Dallas, TX Fri May 8, 2009

Plus,how can two homes within a stones throw of our home decrease in value from the previous year? One went down by $37,000 and it is fully updated. The other home went down by 5,600 in one year and a total of 22,700 since 2007. This home too has been totally updated. I just totally confused and upset as well.

We have lived in our home for 13 years not and we have done very little if any updating. Our appraised value has gone up 5,700 since last year. A total of $13,900 increase since 2002.

Is it who you know? I need some amo to back an appeal up. Can you HELP?

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 76013

Answers

4
The United Home Team Vet Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

I came across your posting which is app. over 3+year old. If you would like a seasoned real estate veteran to render you a proper competitive market analysis to help you determine the value of your estate feel free to contact me direclty. My numbers leave very little room for error.

Real Estate Consultant/3xUS Army Vet
cell:817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com http://www.blissful-estates.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
His numbers read true....
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
You can check the county tax records of homes in your area. Were these homes Arlington foreclosure?

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2009
You need the help on a local real estate specialist. Market trends in the past few years have definetely been on a downslide. Depending on the amount of distressed property in your area, the values may have come down over 20%. Contact someone who knows your area and ask them to give you the real deal. Good luck!
Contact a local Realtor directly. We can provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis which will help you appeal the assessed value of your poperty.

Good Luck,
Dennis.Anderson@century21.com