How To... in San Ramon>Question Details

Jimmy, Home Owner in San Ramon, CA

How Can I delete photos of my home?

Asked by Jimmy, San Ramon, CA Tue Jan 3, 2012

We purchased a home about 8 months ago. The photos of our home are still on I asked the listing agent to remove them, and for some reason he cannot do so.

I have "claimed" the home so I can edit the text information, but I cannot find a way to delete the photos. For security reason, please help delete the photos of my home ASAP. can allow user who claimed the home to delete the photos of the home. Trulia should protect privacy of their users as Zillow did.

Don't hesitate to call Trulia support for help on this. The other option is always to call the agent's office and speak to the managing broker about getting a resolution.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
Just contact Trulia support. Try to connect with Emily. I think you can reach her directly at
It's possible the listing agent's broker has not updated their site. Sometimes automatic feeds are setup by brokerages to syndicate their listings. Even though the listing is labeled as sold in the MLS, it's might still be active on the brokerage's website. I would guess that might be the problem - especially after 8 months. Ask the listing agent to check this out. Try going on their website to see if your home shows up.

Best of luck,

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
Web Reference:
Hello Jimmy:
I understand your dilemma. I would have thought the steps you followed would have solved your problem. There are other real estate "aggregators" out there that gather listing information from multiple sources and then distribute it to other sites (such as Trulia) and that may be the reason that the listing agent cannot make the changes. I have checked the help pages from the Broker/Agent site and cannot find an answer either. I have emailed Trulia's support from the Broker/Agent side explaining your issue and asking if there is a fix to your problem. I will let you know if I learn anything that will be helpful to you.
Joe Annunziato III
CA DRE# 00872588