How To... in Miami Lakes>Question Details

S.s., Other/Just Looking in Miami Lakes, FL

Hi I owe 3 years of backed up property taxes wich sum up to $10,000.00 I was given a due date of 5/31/09 to

Asked by S.s., Miami Lakes, FL Thu Apr 30, 2009

pay before they forward a tax deed to the clerk of the circuit court. The property is paid for with a loan on another property. I dont have the money to pay what do you suggest I do? Obtain a loan for the amount ?

Help the community by answering this question:


Normally, the Dade County Tax Appraisers office will allow you to pay back what you owe them plus interest...
Obtaining a loan to pay this amount is a personal decision you must make. Is this your Homesteaded property?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer