How To... in Miami>Question Details

Shakira Barr, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Hello, I would like to know who I need to contact to purchase furniture used in model homes or for staging homes.

Asked by Shakira Barr, Miami, FL Fri Jan 4, 2013

0 votes Share Flag How To... in Miami

Answers

5
1st there are national & local Furniture Rental companies that do sell their best returns. 2nd Goodwill Thriftstores, 3rd Habitat For Humanity, 4th Google real estate staging companies and see who can help you. Best Regards
I suggest you start by finding the package you like. When you tour a model home with furniture you like, ask the representative for the decorator's name. Then you can contact the decorator to find out where they bought the furniture.
Hello Shakira, call me at (305)586-8919 and I can give you my contact at El Dorado Furniture. They have furnished some model homes for me. They even offer free decorator services.
Hi Shakira
Send me your info to: danielsilveira3915@msn.com or call me 305-302-5020
Hi, your quetion is excedllent. I have found that the used- and consignment resale furniture companies have developed long term relationships with decorators and builders. When the model furniture becomes available the decorators and builders contact them. Get FREE Valuable Information at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com