How To... in 91790>Question Details

Wcovina07, Other/Just Looking in 91790

Hello, I'm trying to get a list of properties that were sold in my area and not sure were to go to. I'm trying to complete the

Asked by Wcovina07, 91790 Tue Oct 20, 2009

Decine-in-Value Reasses

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 91790

Many full service real estate agents have the forms you will need and will assist you in filling it out for free.
Jonathan Starr
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 22, 2009
Hi Wcovina07,

You can find information about homes sold within the past nine months on Trulia at the link below. I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 21, 2009
The best place is the Multiple Listing Service, which I can access. Sites like Zillow or Yahoo Real Estate or maybe even here on Trulia, will not give you the specific info. you require if you're seriously trying to see where values have gone in your neighborhood.

If you'd like, just shoot me an email with your address and I can do a quick Comparative Market Analysis for you. Are you in West Covina?

I promise never to spam you & I can send you results today.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 20, 2009
If you send me you email address, I can send you comparable sales information. Please note the sales must have closed between 1/1/2009 and 3/31/2009.

Bill Mota
626) 233-0190
Web Reference:
You can source via county tax records OR realtor off homes sold , posted in MLS,

FSBO would not be included in MLS postings

Agent would comp value of property based on sq. ft, room count, year built, other features.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: