Question Details

Voices Member,  in

Delete my account!

Asked by Voices Member, Tue Mar 5, 2013

I would like my Trulia account deleted and cannot do it myself. I signed up for Trulia with the one motive in mind: to sell my house. I wish to no longer use this service, as it is social media more than real estate.

Answers

2
Hey Dennis,

Kristan from Trulia here. To delete your Trulia profile, you can email us directly at customerservice@trulia.com or give us a call at 1-888-466-3501 and one of our Customer Service Professionals will gladly take care of this for you!

Thank you for using Trulia for all of your real estate needs. You may contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com if you have any other questions.
Hi Dennis. Trulia is one of the websites to help and complement the work of the listing agent. Trulia by itself won't be just enough. I recommend to hire a Realtor who has experience in that particular area. He/she will help with knowledge and experience in a better way than you alone. He/she will make sure that buyer is pre-approved by a known lender so nobody will waste any time and money, and will guide you step by step until closing. He/she will save you time and money. It will cost you to pay commissions but it is worth it. Good luck.