How To... in New York>Question Details

Anne, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Can someone give me a clue on how to clean foreclosed property in New York?

Asked by Anne, New York, NY Sat Jul 24, 2010

I have a fully bonded and insured cleaning company We are highly reputable and we do a lot of high end jobs. Now I would like to shift into cleaning foreclosed and hoarding homes. I have a full crew and full equipment. If anyone can help me I would greatly and forever appriciate it.
Thank You So Much,
Anne.

Answers

2
Two ways. One, you want to contact Real Estate Brokerages that are typically listing and selling foreclosed homes. You can ask around locally, or if you search for bank REO(real estate owned) departments on line, often times you can find some of those agents. Some REO compnaies requires the Realtors to hire vendors to do tasks such as cleaning, repairs, etc. The second way is that you may want to contact some of the REO servicers directly to become a vendor. Then you will be someone they would contact when the services are needed. Like I stated, search for REO servicers and reo departments, and that should get you what you are looking for. Hope that helps.
Your best bet is to contact the banks, as foreclosed properties are already owned by the banks.