How To... in Philadelphia>Question Details

Sfoxey, Renter in Fairless Hills, PA

Can i transfer my bucks county section 8 voucher to Philadelphia?

Asked by Sfoxey, Fairless Hills, PA Wed Apr 28, 2010

I currently am on section 8 in bucks county, how ever due to personal reasons i need to move to Philadelphia. Does any one know if and how i could transfer my bucks county section 8 voucher to be used in Philadelphia?

Help the community by answering this question:


talk to your housing case manager they will arrange to port your voucher for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
To the best of my knowledge, you can transfer it to any city or state in the continental US. Its not only good for where you originally got the voucher. Feel free to give me a call if you need further assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer