77093 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kathleen Ham…,  in Houston, TX
Kathleen Hamid answered:
My granddad wants to leave his house to my family and I, but he has a reverse mortgage what do I do then?
Mewilliams, I wanted to say THANKS to Ron in California for the praise he gave.

Also, I would like to add that I believe (at this time & it is subject to change..... of course) ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 27, 2011 Home Buying in 77093
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77093
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer