Hooversville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Virginia Stu…, Real Estate Pro in Irwin, PA
Virginia Stump answered:
Who can I report an unsafe house in Hooversville, PA to?
You would report the problem to the Borough's code enforcement officer, but before you do this, read further. FYI, molds are present almost everywhere. Some are more harmful than othe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 4, 2012 Crime & Safety in Hooversville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Somerset County > Hooversville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer