Lakehouse2, Home Seller in Springfield, IL

you don't answer the question. How do I get my house on trulia?

Asked by Lakehouse2, Springfield, IL Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

10
Question posted Jun 2012
Consider this issue closed
get a good realtor recommendation from someone you trust, and that realtor can assist you in getting your home listed on Trulia. Best of luck with your home sale.
If you post your home for sale on owners.com it might pull to Trulia. That is where we had ours listed when we were trying to sell our house and it magically showed up on trulia a few days later.
Hello Lakehouse2!

As a Realtor I can list your house and it will automatically go on Trulia.

Right now is a great time to do that as there have been 7 properties on Lake Springfield that have sold and are still pending since 3/30/12. There are 7 more houses that have closed since Jan.1, 2012.

Please let me know if you have any more questions as I would love to help you with your house!

Charlene
AS A SELLER YOU CAN N O T POST YOUR PROPERTY ON TRULIA, ONLY REALTORS CAN POST THEIR LISTINGS. sORRY....

Good Luck to you!
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike.... Covering the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes of the North Shore. Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with SMILE for her clients.

@Properties Northshore - 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Feel free to visit my website to get to know me and my services better...
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
you can put a "make me move price" on zillow
Your home must be listed with a Realtor. Then, your Realtor can make sure that it gets posted on Trulia.
To be here your house must be listed with a Realtor, they or you can then add it but it must be listed with a Realtor first. Hope that does answer the question for you.
Hi Brent, Trulia does not post listings from For Sale By Owner.