Home Selling in Destin>Question Details

Tina, Home Seller in Destin, FL

would you list a townhouse forsell in Destin, Florida ?

Asked by Tina, Destin, FL Tue May 13, 2008

I want to sell this townhouse.

Answers

7
While I would have said no, it seems they're starting to move. Sale prices will never be what they were in 04-05 and it will depend on how many short sales/foreclosures you have in your neighborhood. Lots to consider before listing.
It depends on the location and the price you are wanting to net. Email if you are interested in finding out what your property might bw worth.
Now is not the best time to sell townhomes
Hello Tina--I am a realtor with Coldwell Banker in Destin/Niceville. I would love to work with you. Please contact me for more information. Where exactly is the townhome located? I look forward to hearing from you.
Web Reference: http://www.MykeTriebold.com
Hi Tina,
I would be glad to help you list and sell your Townhome. Pelican Real Estate is the largest real estate company with 15+ offices and 200+ agents. We are locally owned and have agents with knowledge of local markets and trends. We have one of the most and best Marketing programs in the area as well.
Please contact me at (850) 225-9899 and I will be glad to help. You can also visit my website http://www.realestatebyamin.com any time and find out more about myself and Pelican Real Estate.

Amin Delawalla.
Tina,
Century 21 has the largest referral network in the business. We would be delighted to work with you. We can be contacted by calling 941-408-5363.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar and Associates
Venice, Fl 34285
ecklerteam@comcast.net
941-408-5363
Tina,
I would be happy to refer you to someone that can help you.
You can contact me via my profile or call 1-888-284-2056.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA