Home Selling in Dania Beach>Question Details

Imdfox, Renter in Belmar, NJ

would like to sell my townhouse asap. need to cash out.also, opinion on owner financing. thank you.

Asked by Imdfox, Belmar, NJ Thu Jan 3, 2013

would like advice on timing (fiscal cliff and airport runway). should i a) keep renting- b) rent with option to buy- c) get it on the market now.

Answers

4

Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your options. As an owner of a home in proximity to the airport you should already have been informed of the noise mitigation programs concerning the airport runway expansion.

Let me know the exact location and I will be happy to critique that location for you as well as the listing options available.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Allister Lenn
DECORUS REALTY LLC
TEl: 305-900-9121
Web Reference: http://www.allisterlenn.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hi, please send me your property's address and I will recommend . Julie Rosenthal your go to Florida Realtor. email: julier6789@gmail.com. (561)827-6789 http://www.buy-sell-rent-florida.com

I would be glad to help you with you real estate needs. Regarding your questions about timing advice, I'll try to keep it short. I cannot in good concious recommend a "rent-to-own" option if you can avoid it. I've had first hand experience with this, it is more adventagous towards the seller and makes it fairly difficult and risky for the buyer to find a home. In a seller's market, such as today's, you have to entice an owner with a substantial non-refundable deposit (not to mention first, last, and security deposit). Bottom line, it means a lot of upfront cash to get that option to buy.

Renting vs. buying is a matter of your financing circumstances. With interest rates so low and the market prices now stabilzing (gradually increasing in some areas), it certainly appears to be a good time buy. If you'd like, I would be happy to meet wtih you and further discuss in greater detail.

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Fax: 954-755-0715
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
Hello Imdfox,
I am a landlord since 1987 (to numerous single homes); saying that, it's all depends on your needs:
the prices will keep going up, in the coming years. If you are able/want to sell, don't go the Lease with option to buy.
Call me to discuss your real estate needs,

With enthusiasm,,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.