Home Selling in West Akron>Question Details

Lincoln Tung, Home Buyer in West Akron, Akron, OH

will home buyer be interested buying at a term; down $500. monthly $300. for 20 years; by owner finance? In West Akron?

Asked by Lincoln Tung, West Akron, Akron, OH Sun Feb 14, 2010

I have investors is looking at properties in West Akron, and like to resell the property by owner finance. The average rental for a 3/1 home is about $500/mo in that area. My investors likes to know if owner-occupy buyer who can not qualified by a bank will consider his offer is a good deal? The listing does not offer a list price but the down $500, monthly mortgage $300/mo, for 20 years instead.

Answers

6
Lucretia Anderson’s answer
Yes. That sounds like an interesting offer. Where is west Akron are these properties? I am getting married soon and my fiancee and I are looking for a nice place to live. I currently live in West Akron.
I'm looking but cant get a loan. would love to be able to buy w/o a loan. email please for more info. kmiz420@hotmail.com. I just want to get out of a friends home and have one of my own for my family.
There are many buyers who would want to take a look at your offer. As a Realtor and an investor I am working with many of these buyers. Call me to discuss the possibilities at 330 644-2413.
I am very interested in your offer, please email all the details to ...mgoff8182@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your time, patiently awaiting your offer :)
Yes,I'd be intrested!!!!!Sounds almost to good to be true!
I would definitely be interested, but it would really depend where the properties are located in West Akron.