Home Selling in Winter Park>Question Details

Abigale, Home Seller in Winter Park, FL

why is it I never hear from my real estate agent? I have to make most of the contact and when we had my home

Asked by Abigale, Winter Park, FL Fri Dec 14, 2007

on the table with a possible buyer he did not call me to tell me that she had found something else. He told me to paint and when I was getting ready to do that he told me to hold off painting and now I am going to have my house professionally cleaned and painted. I can not find my home on his website because his website is not working. It is called southeast international reality...I need to make a sale soon and I have it priced to sale at $175000, when I purchased the home it was listed as Winter Park, he has it listed as Aloma. The address is 5474 peaco place 32792

Answers

16
TIME TO GET A NEW AGENT..
NO LONG STORIES....WHAT THAT AGENT IS DOING TO YOU IS WRONG

judith boggio
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007
I agree with the previous two people. We have a buyer service guarantee that gives you the option of cancelling the listing agreement if we don't do what we promise we will do. Check and see what your listing agreement says, and if you have the option, cancel the agreement and start interviewing for someone who shows you a good marketing plan.
Web Reference: http://www.myketriebold.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2007
Can't give any specific reasons your particular realtor isn't communicating well. Perhaps just a lazy realtor, incompetent, they are planning on leaving the business (see alot of this lately), just doesn't care, or he actually has a very good reason, it's always possible.

Just looked up your address in the MLS, and what stood out most to me was the lack of information input. No lot size or dimensions, very little interior information, and only ONE picture which is a BIIIIIIG NO NO.

Give your agent a call and ask him what has been going on and ask him point blank if he has the time and ability to handle you listing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2007
Your agent is working for YOU. He should keep you informed at all times and you should not have to initiate the contact. Good luck!
Abigale,

Find an agent with good reviews on here and fire your agent because they are NOT keeping your best interest TOP of MIND. So in short hire a PRO and do it right the first time.

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail:vince@thepremiumproperties.com
You have hired "one of those' agents. Time to get a NEW AGENT.
Sounds like you need a new agent
Abigale,

If you performed that way on your job, you would probably be fired, you're the employer. Expect this person to perform or let them go. You have a goal and no one can fault you for making decisions in your best interest.
My name is Rick Hose and I'm with Exit Martin. I would suggests getting a Great Realtor to walk you through this process. I enjoy working with out of state buyer. I also work with military and special needs families. I do things most Realtors do not. Call me and let's talk:)

Hope to talk soon,
Rick Hose
386-527-5358
rick@exitmartin.com
https://www.facebook.com/FloridaRealEstateGuide
What your saying is completely unacceptable. I would suggest before you get a new Realtor and go through more time not selling your home, try sitting down with your Realtor and give them specifics of what is making you unhappy. It would be easier for you to turn him around then to start all over.

You may also turn around that Realtor. Maybe no one has ever told him where he needs to improve and he might be willing to. Just another suggestion.

Best of Luck in Selling your home.

Tammy Rodriguez
http://www.AAArealtyllc.com
Broker/Owner
interveiw at least 3 Realtosr and asked for their past solds in your zip code....you will find one that will sell it.
Because you need a new agent.
Time to get another agent, don't waste your time.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Paige
REALTOR® | Century 21 Elite Home Finders
Certified BPO Specialist
5401 S. Kirkman Rd., Ste 725 | Orlando, FL
Hi Tammy, I see you are new. This question is 2 years old. Always a good idea to look at date asked before responding. Sometimes it's worth it if you have a new point, but usually not. Welcome to Trulia.
Dear Abigale,

I am always sorry to hear this kind of comments. It sounds like your realtor is either not trained very well or is doing it part time. When you are trying to shuffle too many things, it can result in what you are experiencing.

My advice, this is just too important to you. Get a new Realtor! By the way, look for a Realtor that doesn't like Realtors. They can be a tough bunch. Your interests need to be number one!!

I wish you the best. Please update us when you can.

Tammy Rodriguez
AAA Realty LLC
55 Homestead Rd N
Lehigh Acres FL 33936
tammyjrodriguez@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.aaarealtyllc.com
Wow! I am sorry you have had such a bad experience. A home in Winter Park at that price should recieve top treatment because it is such a desirable area. I work out of the Winter Park Stirling Sotheby's office on Orange Avenue right off of Fairbanks. I love the area and understand the clientele. Anyways, yes you it is sad that you are being negleted in such a manner. There are different reasons that I see agents where can become neglectful. Often they have taken more listings than they can handle. In this market I am seeing many agents neglect their listings in search of buyers since it is a slow market and they may need a sale. Lastly, sometimes agents lose a bit of heart they stop being attentive and creative in the marketing process that is needed in this kind of market. I try not to take more listings than I can handle and have a very comprehensive marketing program with local, national and international partnerships. If I were in this situation I would re-evaluate my relationship with the agent, look at the listing contract and really think about a company/agent with a proven track record of sales for a long period of time and make sure that he or she has the time to give to you and your listing. If you want anymore help or advice let me know. lastly, make sure that your home has a recent CMA (valuation), in this changing market it is imperitive to make sure that you are price correctly on a frequent basis
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2007