Home Selling in Sicklerville>Question Details

Neha, Home Seller in Sicklerville, NJ

whose the best realtor for selling a house in sicklerville ,nj?

Asked by Neha, Sicklerville, NJ Fri Feb 8, 2008

Answers

11
I'm not. I don't list. But I can tell you what to look for.
Full time agent.
At least 5 years full time in the business.
Has a record of settling at least 90 % of their listings over the last 2 years.
Has listed and sold at least 3 homes in your area.
Does not have a record of multiple price reductions in the period 2003 to 2006.
Does not have a record of having expired listing relisted with someone else.
Has settled at least 10 transaction sides in each of the last 3 years.
Has a good web presence - not just a page on a franchise company site.
Has good communication skills that are in sync with yours.

A good Realtor is out there - you just have to find them. Let me know if you want help.

Paul Howard
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 3, 2008
Hope we have been able to help you in making your decision. If you would like to interview me please just give me a call, I'd be happy to discuss any of your concerns in further detail at you convience. Thanks.
I agree. Please feel free to research agents. my website is http://www.njrealtorjan.com
I have testimonials on my profile you can read. I also have a team that works under me. You can also google "Janet Larsen and Sicklerville, NJ.
Neha, as I said below. I don't list. I gave some things to look for in a listing agent. Since this is my market area I could research the active agents there and refer you. (Yes they would pay me a referral fee).
I strongly advise you to avoid folks like the last answer from "Kallen". That was an advertisement. The prior 2, Nicholas and Janet, might be ok but I don't know them. I would research their history just like everyone else I refer to. (I refer listings because I EXCLUSIVELY represent buyers - both first time and relocation/moving up down or around the corner.) I am very good at representing people buying homes and that is all my company does.
Paul Howard
Neha, I do alot of business in the Sicklerville area. My office is #1 in New Jersey. I've lived in the area for 28 years now and know the prices and area very well. With my services you will be surpirsed at how much advertising we run on your home, from the virtual tour to the 11 different websites. Feel free to look me up on the web at http://www.teamyerkes.com just click on my picture and we can help you sell your home. I look forward to putting a sold sign on your lawn!!!
I have been a top agent in Sicklerville and South Jersey for 8 years now full time. I have also been a resident of Gloucester Township for 18 years, so I know the area, schools and home values well. I have sold over 25 million in residential real estate, so if your looking for a pro that really markets, negotiates, and sells homes, call Janet Larsen, Remax Connection - 660 Woodbury Glassboro Road, Sewell, NJ 08080. Reach Janet at the office: 856-415-1210, ext 321 or call anytime on her cell at 856-261-6910. Email your real estate questions to njrealtorjan@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://www.njrealtorjan.com
Hi Md:

I read your e-mail about relocating to South Jersey.

My husband and I have lived in Malrton, NJ for 10 years. This is a residential area located within commuting distance of center city Philadelphia, less than 1 hour to the shore. This is a great place to live. You will find good restaurants, good shopping centers, good school systems.

Our house is in the market now. Reply to me for further discussions.

HB

Pls. call me & leave a message at
302-888-4416
It comes down to how you feel about that specifc agent. Do they know the area? Do they know your needs and wants? Have you discussed your means of communication with them. What is there marketing plan like? Do they have a proven track record? Only you can decide who is right for you. Hope that helps with your decision. If you have any more questions feel free to call me.
Only you can decide that. I would suggest that you meet with and select an agent that you can have a working relationship with as this process is utimately a partnership. I would also suggest that you select a Realtor that has proven results to demonstrate their ability to sell. I would ask for a plan focused to meet your needs. Look for a full time agent to ensure you and your property will get the attention that it needs. And I establish the means and frequency of communication during the listing period.
If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me.
What a seller should think about is who is going to honestly present the most recent market data pertaing to their home. Then you should think about besides the MLS will your home be seen where most buyers are looking. I invite you to google my name in conjunction with Sicklerville. I have a large pool of buyers looking for homes in the Sicklerville area.
I am. I could list your house on the way to Borgata...

Just kidding. Way too far South for me. But you should interview several agents in your area and choose the one with the best marketing program. Make sure you select a full-time Realtor, you do not want to work with someone who has a day job. Good luck!

-Marc