Home Selling in Florida>Question Details

daveo1, Home Seller in Mountain Top, PA

who offers a flat fee mls listing?

Asked by daveo1, Mountain Top, PA Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

3
Here in Central Florida I have seen 2 companies that do it. One I believe is in Miami but listing here in the Greater Orlando area. I think they charge between $500. and $1000.
But like you have read here, who is going to write the contract? How do you know you are dealing with qualified buyers? How will you know that your interests will be protected?
Simple but real not.
Good Luck
Paul Antonelli
Antonelli Realty
Buying, Selling, New Construction or Avoiding Foreclosure
We can help you like we've helped hundreds of our other Happy Clients.
14129 Town Loop Blvd., Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32837
Cell: 321-443-4028 Fax: 866-674-9761
http://www.PaulAntonelli.com Facebook
As far as I know, there is no free meal, & there is no factually flat fee MLS listing. After paying for the MLS listing, you pay a commission to your Realtor when you sell the home through a Realtor who represents the Buyer.
First of all understand what a flat fee listing is and what it is not. It is not a flat fee and that is all you will pay, that is not true. What it is is a listing you pay a flat fee for getting it listed int he local MLS system by a real estate company. They charge a fee, like $300. To be listed in the MLS you must offer a commission to an agents company if they sell the house. The MLS requires a commission be offered so you still have to pay that at closing.