Wayne, Home Seller in Chippewa Falls, WI

who is the top selling realtor in eau claire,wi?

Asked by Wayne, Chippewa Falls, WI Tue Nov 13, 2007

Answers

6
This year it was Aaron Tiry of Edina. He is not with our office, but deserves the accolades. He had a great year and should be commended.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 15, 2009
Wayne,
I am the manager for the Edina Realty office in the Chippewa Valley. The meaning of top selling realtor varies, but I have an agent in my office who had more sales than any other Realtor in our local MLS. If you would like more information please call me at 715-858-1546. My name is Mike Dale.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 30, 2009
The top selling realtor at this time is Aaron Tiry, hower if you are looking for a company that has overall the top producing agents overall please feel free to contact Remax Affiliates, we would be happy to help with any real estate questions or concerns you may have.
Good luck with your search.
Wayne,
I am a realtor in the Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire and Menomonie area.
I recently put my home up for sale in Chippewa Falls for $499,900 and received 2 offers in less
than a week. My success comes from knowing the market and spending my advertising dollars
where they count. I advertise from Eau Claire way up to the Twin Cities.

I am a Full Time Realtor, have my ABR and SRES designations .
I am available from 8AM - 9PM, 7days a week.

Please call or e-mail me today so we can get your home on the market.

Debbie Bertelson
Century 21 Premier Group
715-505-2965
Debbie.Bertelson@Century21.com

See all Listings the SECOND they hit the market at: http://JustListed.ranww.mlxchange.com
I think you will find this site useful. If you would like a recommendation I certainly could refer you to our Prudential Office in the area. You can contact me at 608-354-8107 or at suestark@prucomrealty.com

http://www.realtor.com