Home Selling in Shrewsbury>Question Details

Shivang, Home Buyer in Westborough, MA

which town's home can resale fast among shrewsbury? westboro?northboro?

Asked by Shivang, Westborough, MA Thu Apr 16, 2009

Answers

3
If you use the info provided by the site that is attached to the link below, it would be Shrewsbury with an average DOM of 74. Westborough was next at 82, with Northborough trailing at a distant third with 110.

http://realestate.aol.com/shrewsbury-ma-real-estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 16, 2009
I agree with Judy - these three towns are great communities in which to live and the question would vary depending on what you are looking to sell. Homes in the higher price ranges may not be selling as fast as the homes in the middle to lower price ranges due to the economy and real estate market trends. Plus, condos don't seem to be selling as fast as some homes in these towns either. But will this be the same in 5-10 years once you purchase something and need to re-sell it? No one could answer that question until the time comes to re-evaluate the value of your home with what else is on the market at that time. All three towns are great for commuting locations and their school systems, so would be a great match for any family looking for towns on these criteria alone.

Angela Dolber
Prudential Prime Properties
angela@pruprimehomes.com
Hello Shivang,

You bring up an excellent question but one that is far too complex to answer here on Trulia. I specialize in each of these towns (live in Northboro) so feel free to send me your email address and I will send you some comprehensive reports.

Judy Boyle
Weichert Realtors
Northborough, MA