Dvl, Home Seller in 32082

which realtors have closed most home sales in 2009 in Ponte Vedra Beach zip 32082 ?

Asked by Dvl, 32082 Tue Apr 21, 2009

Answers

2
Since January 2009 to April 22, 2009 in the NE FL MLS only 68 properties have sold. That translates to only 68 real live buyers have brought the keys to their new front doors in Ponte Vedra this year so far. There are 589 active single family homes for sale in Ponte Vedra (not including new builder homes in Nocatee). However, there is good news in that there are 40 pending sales (awaiting closing) on the MLS. The least expensive home sold for $110,000 on Vista Grande Drive in Ponte Vedra Landing, on the market for 17 days! The most expensive home sold for $4,400,000 on Ponte Vedra Blvd. 6200 sq feet on the ocean and was listed by Coldwell Banker Devonshire and sold by Ponte Vedra Club Realty. While I agree that Elizabeth Hudgins has been a big player in the Ponte Vedra Community for years, there is no one particular realtor dominating the Ponte Vedra Market in closed sales as of yet. There have been oneses and twoses by a number of realtors including myself. For the pending sales, there are 6 over $1,200,000 waiting to close and 21 under $400,000 waiting to close. Six are $400-500K and only 2 in the $500,000's, 3 in the $600,000 and 2 between $700 and 899,000. The average days on market (how long until the property sells) is anywhere from 150 to 230 days based on the area. So depending on what you think your home is worth (suggested retail price) and what a willing and able buyer will buy your house for (true market value), it all comes down to pricing it right and agressively having an outstanding marketing plan, and getting exposure for your property over the competition. Let me know if you would like more information about the Ponte Vedra market and if I can help you choose a Realtor who is committed to getting the job done. Call me Kathleen at 904-687-5146 and we can spend some time determining if it is the right time for you to sell and what the right price should be to get your house sold. I look forward to hearing from you.
Web Reference: http://www.kathfloryan.com
I'm not sure about who has closed the most, but I can tell you that Elizabeth Hudgins of Prudential in Ponte Vedra is one of the best. Prudential has offices all over Jacksonville and around 250 agents and year after year she has been Prudential Network Realty's top sales agent for last twelve years with sales totaling over $414 million.
If you are considering seling your home, I highly recomend you give her a call. Here is a link to her website.
More stats on Elizabeth
Prudential Network Realty's #1 Sales Agent for 2007 with over $30,000,000 in closed business
Recipient of Prudential Real Estate's coveted Legend Award
Prudential Network Realty's top sales agent for last twelve years with sales totaling over $414 million
Second Place- production volume in 2001 for Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
#3 Sales Associate State-wide for Prudential Real Estate in Florida - 1st quarter, 2000
#2 Sales Associate State-wide for Prudential Real Estate in Florida - 3rd quarter, 2000
#2 Sales Associate State-wide for Prudential Real Estate in Florida - 4th quarter, 2000
#1 Sales Associate State-wide for Prudential Real Estate in Florida- 3rd quarter 2001
#2 Sales Associate State-wide for Prudential Real Estate in Florida - 2nd quarter 2003
In top 1% of all Prudential agents nation-wide

http://www.beacheshomes.com/meetelizabeth.html
Web Reference: http://www.shondasauls.com