Home Selling in Ormond Beach>Question Details

cynthia blac…, Home Seller in Ormond Beach, FL

which real estate company sells more property in ordmond beach fl/

Asked by cynthia blackburn, Ormond Beach, FL Sat Jul 21, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Cynthia,

Give me a call and we can help you. Exit is the Biggest in Florida.
RICK HOSE ,Realtor "TEAM VASILE"
EXIT REALTY MARTIN GROUP
Cell 386-527-5358
Email rick@exitmartin.com

Exit 2012 Highest Grossing Team
Exit 2012 #1 Sales Team
Exit 2012 #1 Closing Team

I need help networking. Please go to my Facebook page and click Like. Thank you, Rick:)
http://www.facebook.com/ExitRealtyFl
Dear Mrs. Blackburn,
The answer is Adams, Cameron & Company. We have two Ormond offices with roughly 50 agents in each office. We also have offices in Daytona, Port Orange, Ponce Inlet and Deland which contribute to our activity. We are the largest company in Volusia County and about the oldest too,
celebrating 50 years in 2013! Personally, I have been selling in Ormond Beach since 1985. If your question here is to sell your property, please consider me as one of your possible agents. Thank you.

Joe Palmer, Broker/Associate
Mrs. Blackburn,

As a member of the largest privately held real estate company in Northeast Florida, Watson Realty Corp, I would love to assist you with any questions or real estate needs you may have. We have over 46 offices within the state of Florida and in southern Georgia. If you do some research you will see that Watson Realty Corp controls the majority of the market share within the areas our offices are located in. Our affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and Luxury Portfolio helps set us apart from other companies as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Ryan Ford P.A. Realtor
Watson Realty Corp
904-495-4121
http://www.floridafirstcoastrealty.com
ryanford@watsonrealtycorp.com
Cynthia that is easy, Adams, Cameron and Co. Realtors not only sells the most real estate in Ormond but Adams, Cameron sells the most real estate in the Greater Daytona Area.
Mrs. Blackburn - That is a tough question to answer. It changes from month to month and year to year. The bigger companies in town are Adams Cameron, Realty Pros, ReMax, etc..... These companies have more agents, typically list more therefore usually sell more. As a Broker of a smaller company here in Ormond Beach i would love to have the opportunity to talk with you on what we can do to sell your home. Look forward to speaking with you. - Roger Jones, owner/broker at Planet Realty of Florida........