Home Selling in Parma>Question Details

Buybhoffnc, Home Buyer in Parma, OH

which real estate company has sold the most homes recently in Parma, Ohio.

Asked by Buybhoffnc, Parma, OH Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

5
Who cares, find a company you feel is working in your best interests.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
I agree! You need to concentrate on what the agent is willing to do for you. Brokerage firms do not sell homes. Price, Staging and Internet Presence is what you need to find out from agents that you interview. Also, beware of costs the brokerage firm adds for admin fees.
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
It varies slightly by neighborhood but Howard Hanna does sell more homes than any other broker. I work out of the Parma - North Royalton office and our sales in Parma are actually up over last year. Feel free to contact me for more details. Robertkienast@howardhanna.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
better yet which company has the least amount of market time............just because a company has the most agents and most sales does not mean they will suit your needs...call in a few deifferent
agents that friends can tell you did a good job for them...............our company uses the new
QR codes and it has been a great marketing tool !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howard Hanna had the largest marketshare of sold volume in the Cleveland area in 2011. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

blerinabruns@howardhanna.com
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services sells more homes; nearly 40% of the homes in NE Ohio. The next broker sells @ 4% !!!! We have offices in nearly every community. You may search my website below for an office near you. Thanks and good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.liveinakron.com