Ann L., Both Buyer and Seller in Schwenksville, PA

where should i put my house online to market it?

Asked by Ann L., Schwenksville, PA Tue Jul 8, 2008

There are many online sites that we advertise our client's properties on; some get more exposure than others. The best bet for you is to engage the service of a Realtor who is Technical Savvy and is up to the most current technology on marketing properties.

They will also be able to include your listing in, the specific Realtor site where all agents and consumers look for properties. also automatically feeds into many other sites!

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 8, 2008
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin, CA
Everywhere !
This website does it for you:
Did you sell it?
Need help? I am 5 mins from Schwenksville
I have lots of Free Websites or Consult with me and lets get it sold
Margarita Swartz
Hi Ann L. here is one of the most compelling reasons to put your home on the "Online Market" over 84% of buyers look "Online" to find a home. This is newly published buyer search data by the National Association of Realtors. So regardless of how you sell your home marketing "Online" better play a large part in the selling process...along with virtual tours, digtal brochures, and other supportive marketing. So how you sell will make a difference, how your market will make your sale happen. Hope this helps. I have posted a link to selling tips for you.
There are sites a consumer can use to market their home on their own. However, the best way to reach the largest market of buyers is to list with a Realtor local to your area. A Realtor has a vast array of marketing tools available to reach serious buyers as well a mortgage brokers to make sure buyers are qualified to purchase a home.
There are alot of free sites availble to marketed your home on. Are you a FSBO or working with an agent. Agents can put you listing on alot more sites. If you are trying to sell on your own start with Craiglist, then try FSBO sites just google them.
Web Reference:
Web Reference:
Ann Marie, although I know you are probably looking for a great list of websites that the masses havn't already bled dry. the truth is , most SERIOUS buyers are probably working with a realtor. Media has downplayed exactly what it is license professionals do. If you already have an agent, I'm sure he/she can advise you on how to assist him/her market your home. If not, I woulod advise you to contact a professional that can properly market your home. Another thing you might want to consider, agents are an out side of the box advisor on what to do with your home. Differently priced homes have a different method. if you need any advice, feel free to call me or broker John Burns, the main office line is (215) 721-6300 and my cell phone is (215) 720-4226
Hello Ann Marie,
Schwenksville, pretty stable area right now. Im actually going up there with a client tomm. Feel free to contact me and I can give you a list of sites, no obligation! Some of the ones I would suggest are Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia. There are certain ways to post them to increase showings. Feel free to email me at and I will be more than happy to help you. We also shoot some video and post it to YouTube.
Web Reference:
Hello Ann Marie,

Sylvia is correct. If you do not have an agent and are going at it alone, a benefit you lose is having access to sites like Trulia to market your property. Many people are using, however I'm not sure if it available in your area. Yahoo classifieds have done wonders for me as has If you already have a Realtor, have them go over the marketing plan for selling your home.

Good Luck
Web Reference: