10 Real Estate Agent Job Opportunities
There are many job opportunities that a real estate license would allow you to do if you want to specialize in a certain market. Some examples would be:
1. Exclusive buyers agent where you work directly with buyers only and do not take listings.
2. Specializing in Land Sales - commission for land sales is usualoly higher and you have the opportunity to spend more time outdoors.
3. Condominiums and Time Shares - you could work in a condo or time share complex instead of a real estate office.
4. Commercial Real Estate Sales - commercial properties include buildings and businesses that people purchase as an investment.
5. Property Management - Some agents don't help customers buy and sell - they only manage properties.
6. Vacation Rentals - Working with vacation rentals are like running a hotel, but instead of having rooms in one building, you have properties all over town.
7. Commercial Rentals - You can manage commercial properties. Most of the tenants have leases of five years or more.
8. Office Administrator or Realtor's Assistant - You can run a real estate office or been an Assistant to a Realtor.
9. Broker Price Opinions - You can work for several BPO companies and strictly do broker price opinions.
10. Seller's Agent - You can strictly be a seller's agent where you only work with sellers and get listings. You do not show homes.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL email@example.com
I'm not sure if you are still looking for a real estate school, but in the off chance that you are I thought I would let you know about a new real estate school located in Fort Myers called Larson Educational Services. I am the co-owner along with my brother and my dad, Rick Larson, who has been in real estate education for over 30 years. Everything we do is geared around what is best for our students. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding educational experiences. Not only do we have the 63-Hour Sales Associate Licensing Course, but we do much more.
45-Hour Post-License Course
Real Estate License Exam Preparation
Real Estate Continuing Education
Real Estate Broker Licensing
24-Hour Mortgage Broker License Course
Take a look at what some of students have said about our courses
We take real estate education very seriously and we are trying very hard to raise the bar of professionalism in the real estate industry in Southwest Florida. We know how important real estate is to this community and we know we can help to educate those who not only want to enter the business, but also those who have been in it for some time and want to get more than just credits, they want real estate education they will enjoy.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, or even feel free to stop by and see our classrooms.
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd, Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907
I think the best place to take your Sales Associate Pre-Licensing class would be right here in Fort Myers FL. Although it's a little drive to the south of where you are the quality of the education I have received at this local institution has been amazing.
It's called "The Academy of Real Estate Education Inc" the http://www.academyofrealestateedu.com/
I took my Sales Associate and Broker class through this educational firm. They do such a great job I sat for my Broker exam the following morning after my last class and breezed through the exam without a problem... including the closing statement that was a cinch.
Many Brokerages are seeking new agents - make sure you find a good one.
Scott Slocum, REALTORÂ®
Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate
Florida Future Realty, Inc.
2816 Del Prado Blvd South Unit 2
Cape Coral FL 33904
http://CapeCoralRealEstateandLand.com - Search ALL the Homes For Sale
http://Cape-Coral-Real-Estate-Blog.com - Important Real Estate Information & More
The staff, from office help to instructors are all professional an committed to providing the highest level of service. Feel free to give us a call with any additional questions.
Susan & Bill Eckler
Michael Saunders & Company
GOOD LUCK on your new career. http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
The two main ones are classroom learning and the internet. I would suggest searching for real estate schools in your area that will accomodate you. Some questions you may need to ask yourself first are, what hours can I commit to going to a class and how much will this cost me?
Also, do a search of online for real estate classes. This is the route I took. It took longer because of the distractions at home, but it cost less and I could do it on my own time.
Its not difficult to find a job in real estate right now. You will be self employed, but you may find yourself paying fees to a broker for a desk, MLS fees or fees to real estate organizations for membership, so it could get costly. Especially if you're just starting out and have no listings. What will be difficult is findng listings and marketing when your starting out. I suggest creating some sort of business plan on how you are going to market your services. You can do an internet search on real estate marketing that will give some great tips on how to save money in marketing.
Hope that helps