Sbishop, Home Owner in North Barrington, IL

where do you get your information from?

Asked by Sbishop, North Barrington, IL Mon Jul 30, 2012

the current photo you are showing on my house is terrible - where did you get it?

Answers

3
If the agent or the mls is registered with Listhub.com all MLS listings are sent to 50 internet sites 3-5 times a day. Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow and 47 others get updated several times a day. You can ask your agent if they use Listhub or if their MLS sends listings to Trulia. if not Trulia also allows agents to enter listings and they also grab listings from other sources including public data sites like from your county. It could have come from any number of sources, the public data would be my guess as many photos they use can be pretty poor.
Your Realtor Posted it;
right?
Your question came through twice, but still now address, no link to the photo on Trulia.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)