Home Selling in 75216>Question Details

drdinky16, Home Seller in Dallas, TX

where do i go to change name on property deed?

Asked by drdinky16, Dallas, TX Fri Jul 25, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


You would most likely record a quit claim deed prepared by an attorney. best to seek advice so you get the document properly prepared and recorded.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2015
The Registrar of Deeds in the county where they property is located. You can generally have a real estate attorney handle this for you for $100 - $200
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 12, 2014
Typically the title company, but why are your changing? This might cost $75-$200.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 12, 2014
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I would speak to my attorney asap.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 11, 2014
Speak to a title company. The best one would be to select the one you closed with when you bought the home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 25, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > 75216 > Home Selling in 75216 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer