Home Selling in Noblesville>Question Details

Kbarrett, Home Seller in Noblesville, IN

where do I find out what a home has sold for in Noblesville indiana?

Asked by Kbarrett, Noblesville, IN Thu Jul 2, 2009

Answers

2
Eric Karrfalt - broker’s answer
Sales information is available by searching recorded information at the courthouse. The quickest and easiest way is to search the brokers listing cooperative, BLC. This used to be refered to as the MLS. This is a service realtors subscribe to and is not available to the general public. I'm a lifelong resident of Noblesville and have been a broker for 17 years. Contact me with the address and any other questions and it is easy enough to forward this to you. The BLC is the source for all other aggrigaters who compile information and send it out on the web, therefore it's the most accurate and up to date. Other sources are prone to errors and are, in my opinion, not very accurate. (listing price as sales prices, wrong price to wrong home, Wrong price altogather,etc) I'm at eric@karrfalt.net if I can assist. -Eric
If you have an address, I'd be happy to search recent sales data on your behalf.

Thanks!

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group
joe@macduffrealty.com