Laura, Other/Just Looking in 11783

where can i find local investors that purchase homes?

Asked by Laura, 11783 Tue Oct 23, 2007

Selling a private waterfront home and want a quick sale in Nassau County NY . I have tried the online investors and want to know how to find local investors willing to purchase homes and re-sell

Answers

7
I work for Century 21 Prevete and we buy homes all cash! Call me

John Ford
Manager/Broker
Century 21 Prevete
616 Broadway
Massapequa, NY
516-795-7000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
You could try looking in your local papers, i.e. pennysaver etc.. for someone advertising that they are willing to buy homes. Most Realtors who have been in the business for a while have investors that they work with, BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT THE PRICE IS GOING TO BE LESS THAT MARKET VALUE. I have some investor who are still willing to purchase home they feel can flip, but remember that in today's real estate climate many of the smaller investors have dropped out so you will be limited in your search. If you have a private consultation please contact me at qhs3@juno.com
Hi Laura,

It must be priced under market to attract investors. Keep in mind 'flippers' rarely buy anything for less than 20-30% under market value.

If you're wiling to take that kind of loss, you might be better off simply pricing it 5-10% under market value and hiring a Realtor. At least your interests will be protected and you will have much better exposure on the market.
Get a local Realtor (successful one) to assist you. Price the property aggressively so it is attractive and the buyers and investors will come out of the wood works.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
None of them are going to give you the price you want so call a Realtor and listen to the advice you get. Call a few Realtors and get other opinions.

Investors will only buy your home if they can get it for a price that they can re-sell it and make a profit.
Hi Laura, I would recommend calling the most successful agents in the local area. They should have contacts.
Laura,
Call a Realtor and list the home right away. Tell the Realtor to price it to sell this weekend. At least 10% under the market. The investors will find you. I'm not trying to be smart I really think this is the quickest way to sell it.
Good luck, Michael