Home Selling in Becket>Question Details

Judith G, Home Buyer in

where are you located? why don't you list a phone ?

Asked by Judith G, Mon Sep 1, 2008

I am interested in having my home appraised for putting it on the market - want to have agent meet me in Becket. I want someone who sells homes in that area. Are you in the Franklin area?

Christopher Lawton’s answer
Go to Realtor .com and use your zip code, this will give you a wide list of Realtors in your area!

Good Luck and Remember to stage the property first so you can sell first!

Staging Your Home Checklist
· Remove all clutter from the house. · Are countertops free and clear? · Have you removed unnecessary furniture throughout the house? · Remove the art gallery and coupon collection from the refrigerator.
· Check the bathrooms. · Are the surfaces clean and clear? · Are shower curtains and doors hung properly? · Is the flooring clean and fresh? · Are towels neatly hung?
· Check the walls. · Is paint and wallpaper fresh and clean? · Are the walls free from holes? · Are there any colors or objects on the walls that need to be removed?
· Check the floors. · Is the carpet clean and free from stains? · Are hard surface floors clean and free from stains?
· Check windows and window coverings. · Are all the windows clean? · Are draperies and blinds clean?
· Pet check. · Are there any signs that this is a pet's home? Be sure to clean and remove kitty litter, pet toys and bedding.
· How's the aroma? · Try to air out the home prior to showings. · If air freshener is necessary, use well before showings as a consideration to those with allergies.
· Set the mood prior to showings. · Open draperies and blinds. · Turn on the radio to a classical music station, set the volume on low. · If you have time, cook a batch of cookies to have the warm, welcoming aroma permeating the home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2008