Andrew, Home Seller in 93307

when would it be a good time to sell our house so we can make a profit so we can put a down payment on a new house?

Asked by Andrew, 93307 Sat Jun 26, 2010

we bought our house in 08 140,000 30yr fixed at 5 1/2 percent neighborhood is bad
we live in bakersfield ca 1001 mable ave 93307 we want to know how much its worth and if its possible to sell

Answers

4
Who knows when the time will be right. I personally think 5 years. For the meantime we can refinace to lower rate if it financially makes sense. If you have FHA loan we can do streamline refi and lower rate. Probably to 3.75% like the others I am doing now. If it is Fannie Mae we can do HARP loan and lower rate. That is the new loan refi program coming in 2 weeks. I can start the loan now and close after March 19 if Fannie Mae conventional
Andrew, I don't think you can get $140,000 in todays market. Prices have dropped since you bought. You might get some where in the mid-120s. Call me Monday and I'lll prepare a seller's net sheet for you. I have a few questions I need to ask you. Have you considered renting your current house?

Thomas Hansen, DRE #01453505
Coldwell Banker Preferred, Realtors
661-616-3660
tdhrs@aol.com
Andrew you will want to contact a couple of agents in your area, have them complete a broker price opinion and let you know what the current market value is on your home. that way you will see what it is worth compared to what you owe to see if you are able to sell it.

good luck with your home
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
2036 might be a good year. You bought at a higher priced time. Ir will either be a long time or a lot of fast inflation before you can break even sorry to say.