Home Selling in Bel Air>Question Details

Hubert, Home Seller in Bel Air, Los Angeles,...

whats my house worth: 2785 claray dr 90077

Asked by Hubert, Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jun 21, 2009

4 bedrooms. 3/4 acr lot. freestanding single family home.

Answers

12
Nicole Lindler’s answer
Hi Hubert
The most comparable homes around your area seem to be closing between $1mil to 1.3mil, however, a more thorough property analysis of your home would have to be conducted to give a true valuation. If you'd like more info please give me a call!
Nicole
310-694-2288
Hubert,

You need to go with a Realtor who has actually seen your house. To quote you off a price range isn't fair to you or the agent. With almost no description of your property (except the address,) how can someone give you a number that you can rely on?

To get the most $$$ for your home, you need to invite three Realtors to "comp out" your property. We need to see all of the fantastic upgrades that you have done and what makes your home special. After that and a brief conversation, you and I can come up with a price that is fair to you and get's you the most money realistically.

Always remember though, Realtors don't set the price, the market does. Here is my contact info so we can schedule a meeting:

Jason P. Galardi
Multi Million Dollar Listing Agent
Keller Williams Beverly Hills
C 310-980-1256
E jgalardi@mmdla.com
BRE# 01322753
Mr. Hubert,

If you are still in the market to sell or maybe purchase I would love to assist you. The market is definitely changing and I have a partner and team with approved buyers ready to move forward. Let's set an appointment to discuss.

Donna Samuels
Keller Williams Brentwood
Email: sellwithdonna@kw.com
Direct: 866-590-1864
Hubert..your home is worth what people will pay for it...everyone here is going to give you the robotic answer that tries to get their foot in the door to add another listing to their portfolio...but the great thing about real estate is that "value" is determined more or less by the buyer's perception of the home...although comps do play a part...the strategy of the sell really creates the present worth of the home...especailly if your an agent that knows the right people!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Would have to come over and preview it( no cost or obligation to you).
Jrsunsetstrip@aol.com
It is worth what a willing an able buyer is willing to pay for it.

Lee
Web Reference: http://www.homesbylee.com
Hi Hubert,
I totally understand your need for a quick and direct answer to your direct question but the truth of the matter is...no one can say what your home is worth until they preview it in person. There are many items to take into consideration that an agent has to analyze before committing to a price or price range.

I'd be happy to discuss with you your value but first, I'd like to send you my 29 point marketing plan that describes how I would sell your home for you. Please email me directly and I'll pop that off to you right away. if you like what you see then we can move to the next step - which would ne to meet in person and preview your home together.

Reuben Pacheco
Prudential California Realty
Pacific Design Center- West Hollywood
8687 Melrose Avenue, Suite G271
West Hollywood, CA 90069

323 466 5358 Offc.
213 804 4245 Mobile

Reuben@plrg.net
http://www.ReubenPacheco.com
Reuben.Pacheco ( SKYPE)
preuben ( TWITTER)
Reuben.Pacheco1 ( Facebook)
TheReubenPacheco ( YOUTUBE)
GOOGLE ME ( Reuben Pacheco)
I would need more details on the home and it's current condition to give you an accurate answer. And seeing the inside of the home at some point would also be important to helping me give you the best estimate of value. You can contact me thru my Web site below.
Web Reference: http://MrWestside.com
The market is always changing. For a complete booklet of all active, pending & sold comparable properties in your area email SoldbySolomon@gmail.com or call (310) 979-3798, we would be happy to sit down with you and go through all comparables with you.
your property is worth in the $1,400,000 - $1,500,000 rnge. It has the competetive advantage of having a pool, and a nice lot.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbygold.net
Good morning Hubert,

I did some research and I set you up with Listingbook.

The research shows 2 comparables:
14210 Mulhulland $1,627,000
14202 Mulhulland $1,795,000

I have not toured your house, so I can't compensate for ammenities, however, it is easy to do. In fact, you can do it yourself for fun. I invite you to have access to my database as a Realtor. You will be able to get the complete information 24/7, on all the listings and the activity in the area. In fact, you will be informed of any Real Estate activity in your area via email. I set up your account, just need to have your email address.

Glad to help,

Norma
After looking at comps in your neighborhood and looking at your property through google, I have to say that your property valued at $1,800,000, but it depends what youre trying to do with the property.
Are you trying to sell the house?
Are you trying to refinance?

I would love to help you with both scenarios.

Good Luck.
Yanni Raz.
310-619-5557
Coldwell Banker
Studio City | Hollywood Hilld | Los Angeles
Web Reference: http://homesinsale.com