Home Selling in Elgin>Question Details

Cowboy, Home Seller in Elgin, SC

what recourse do I have on the title company?

Asked by Cowboy, Elgin, SC Wed Jan 19, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:



The title insurance company and the "then" closing attorney should freely represent you to ensure that you are held harmless. Now this is all assuming that the cloud on the title is not something that has occured due to some fault of your own. Either way, it is really important that you locate your "then" closing attorney, this is the attorney that should and will represent at no additional cost to you.

Again, I hope this helps, please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of any further service.


Howard Rose III Army(Ret) Realtor
Agent Leadership Council
Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 19, 2011
What is involved-please give me some detail. JIM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 19, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer