Home Selling in 33311>Question Details

pinkpanther2…, Home Buyer in 33311

what realtor do we contact to sell an uninhabitable condo in lauderdale lakes, florida?

Asked by pinkpanther282, 33311 Thu Jan 23, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


You can reach me at 9547785560,I a local realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hello Pink Panter,

I have an investors, that might be interested..give me a call at 954-383-0090
Also hereby my website where you can research the value of the condo


Looking forward to hear from you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hi Pink Panther, Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I also have experience with short sales and foreclosures.. I know the area quite well.
thanks for the opportunity,
954-816-3855 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
Pink Panther,

Your question is quite interesting. Of course you can call any Realtors to invite them to visit your house an assess its condition but the question a Realtor would have is, because it is "uninhabitable", is it sellable?

Any Realtor would need to determine what happened to your condo that made uninhabitable? But for you to recognize that it is uninhabitable, it must be very, very bad. Here are some suggestions for you to think about but before you do anything, I highly recommend you seek the advise of a real estate attorney:

1-. Is your unit the only one in the entire condominium that is that bad or the entire building is near condemnation? If it is the entire building that is "uninhabitable, then, you should get with your association and try to vote to sell the entire building for land value and divide the proceed among each owner according to their ownership apportion.
2- If you own your condo out right (you have no mortgage against it) and only your unit in the entire condo is very bad, surely it may be sellable but you will probably have to sell it for almost nothing in relation to its normal market value.
3- If you have a mortgage on it, perhaps it would be best to try to short-sale it or maybe give your title back to your lender as a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure. Either case, walking away from this bad situation could be a way out for you.

I hope this help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 24, 2014
You can call just about anyone. But, like you would in any other home sale, do your research and find someone that you can speak with that you are going to be able to communicate most effectively with. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Feel free to call me any time at (954) 240-7236.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 23, 2014
Many Realtor will be able to help you sell it (including me) but I also buy investment property like yours for cash. It may be faster to just contact me with the details and skip the whole marketing and commissions thing altogether. It will save you time and money.

My Cell: 305-965-5056
My Email: HomeCounselor@outlook.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 23, 2014
Oh, please - I'm sure I've sold worse! I've been closing many distressed properties across the state over the past several years. Many without power or water. Please email me the property address and I'll send you a Market Analysis, to help give you some idea of value.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Amy Givoni
Givoni Realty Corp.
Phone: 561-361-8555
Efax: 786-345-5806
Email: amy@givonirealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 23, 2014
Hi Pink Panther,

Give me a call and we can discuss the issues with your condo.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 23, 2014
Give me call at Remone Blake : CSS 954-601-7195 or shoot me and email remone@goldensandsrealty.com . I will be happy to assist you with the process.
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer