Desa, Home Seller in Hot Springs, AR

what price per sq. foot home on the lake is sold

Asked by Desa, Hot Springs, AR Mon Nov 10, 2008

Answers

2
I have been looking in the 200k-300k price range on Lake Hamilton and they average $100-$125 for lake property and alot of that will depend on the neighborhood and school district. Since I am not an agent I can tell you the lower end rices will fall in Hot Springs School District and the higher end will be Lakeside or Lake Hamilton school district. You would do yourself some good to check out google earth photos of the neighborhood and doing some data scout research on the area. Watch out for areas that have alot of trailers which is common here because the property values don't do well around them.
Desa,

It depends on alot of factors... most importantly, which lake ~ ie. Lake Hamilton or Lake Catherine. Also, the location of the home on the lake There are areas that are considered more desirable (for instance 7 South area, mainly for convenience). Finally, it depends on the finishes of the home and the comparable homes that have sold around it within the last 6 months. I would be happy to visit with you about your home and offer you a free market analysis. If you are interested, please give me a call @ 501.844.5622.

Melissa Lax