Mike, Home Seller in 60120

what is wrong on the east side of elgin home listed for 6 mnths and out of 6-7 showings only one my have been?

Asked by Mike, 60120 Wed Apr 16, 2008

qualified to purchase maybe?

Answers

6
Tom
you need to know that buyers and looking for value. So Realtors are showing homes that they think represent value. The homes that have sold during the time your home has been on the market were voted by Realtors and buyers as having not only value enough to show, but value enough to buy!

So your Realtor should be guiding you on this. The longer your home is on the market, the less value it retains
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 17, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
The question is quite difficult to understand. Either way...in order for you to know the financial qualification of the people who walk through your home, you would have either had to ask them (the buyer nor their agent are obligating to telling your until there is an offer and then their are only certain things they are obligated to tell you),they made an offer and have provided you with their current qualification status. Either way, I'm not certain what your question is and or how their financial qualifications came into play.
let me know if you have more of a specific question.
I'm confused as to why an agent from Glendale CA is giving you advice in Elgin! Let's compare apples to apples etc. The CA market is not anything like IL.
Sounds like your frustrated over the number of showings you've had. I have no other info to help you with your question so let's talk about the overall market of Elgin these days. There are 975 single family homes on the market and only 50 went under contract in March that = 5%. There are currently 16.7 months supply of homes in Elgin. There are obviously more houses for sale than buyers! East side of town is nice with Cook County Taxes. By the way - I am assuming you have your home listed with a realtor - why aren't they giving you these numbers? Maybe your home is over priced? Condition?
Web Reference: http://www.LynSims.net
Is this another one of those computer translated questions? B/C I don't get it?
Tom-

Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why only one person who was shown the property was qualified? Please make the questions a little clearer so that I am able to understand what you are asking.
Laura