Linda, Home Seller in 02910

what is the value of my house at 19 Howland Road?

Asked by Linda, 02910 Mon Jun 18, 2012

ranch home, 3bedrooms , 1 1/2 baths, living room, kitchen, den (all upstairs) finished basement with kitchen, cold cellar, laundry room, living room, and huge family room, attached 2 car garage

Answers

12
Give me a call and I will be happy to talk to you more about your house, your goals, and your needs so that we can come up with a sales plan to reach your goals.

401-206-8907
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Before putting a home on the market it is highly recommended that home sellers obtain a comparative market analysis, also referred to in the industry as a CMA.

What does a CMA include?
• Active Listings
• Pending Listings
• Sold Listings
• Off-Market / Withdrawn / Canceled
• Expired Listings
Examining Comparable Sales
• Similar square footage
• Similar age of construction
• Similar amenities, upgrades and condition
• Location
Feel free to contact me with additional questions or to request a free Comparative Market Analysis on your property.

Madonna Giordano
Broker Associate
Century 21 Access America
401-529-9967
Good Evening Linda,

We at Albert Realtors are happy to help you evaluate the value of your home!

First, we like to schedule and appointment at your convenience to take a look at the features of your home. A Professional analysis will then be completed using for sale, under contract, Sold properties, an evaluation of your home and the market conditions to help determine value.

In addition, we give helpful advice on the marketing and merchandising of your home, which will ultimately help in obtaining the hignest realistic market value, if you decide to Sell..

Please give us an opportunity to meet and discuss the details of the process.

Your Local, Trusted Real Estate Professionals since 1963!

Janet Scaralia/ Team @ Albert Realtors
office 944-3377
direct 464-6464
You are assessed at 188,000 for taxes. Your house would be easy to sell in that range if in good shape.
Bill (401)623-1543.
Good afternoon, Linda,
Here is a link that I'm sure will help you.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/19-Howland-Rd-Cranston-RI-…
This gives you an estimate value of $193,000, also gives you a price range, however, to get closer to an actual value amount for your house specifically, using a realtor is your best bet.
If I can be of further assistance, feel free to e-mail me at shirllem@yahoo.com .
Thanks, and enjoy your day!
Hi Linda,

The most accurate way to give you an approximate valuation of your home would be to meet with you at your earliest convenience to view your home. You would then be able to give me all the paticulars on your home, the improvements you have made, special features, anything you feel is unique about your home. Then along with your information I would look at all the other information I needed to gather in order to price your home.

I would enjoy sitting down, meeting with you, and answering any questions you may have regarding your home value, selling, or the local market in general. Please give me a call at (401) 256-7328 or you can email at
Nikki@AlbertRealtors.com. Enjoy Your Day!
Hi Linda:
The best way to get a value is to contact a Realtor, (like me), to do a comparative market analysis. The report looks at competing properties, pending sales, and recent closed sales. It concludes with a recommended price/value. We also have a tool called the Realtors Property Resource (RPR) which provides a comprehensive report and includes an AVM...(Automated Valuation Mode). Your home in Cranston is currently assessed at $225,000. Assessments are for property tax purposes, but do not necessarily reflect true value. We would be available to provide the information and we do it at no cost to you.
Hi Linda, I would be more than happy to provide you with a complimentary market analysis to give you of an idea of the value of your home. If you would contact me at 401-225-0316 or email me at elaine@albertrealtors.com, we could discuss this.

We specialize in the Cranston market and would love to help you sell your home.

Elaine Blomenberg
225-0316
http://www.topnotchrealestateinri.com
Hi Linda,
call me at 401-699-6666 to discuss.
thanks,
Sherri Mercurio
2012 President - Womens Council of Realtors
Hi Linda,
I would be happy to view your home and prepare a market analysis for you... No cost or obligation.. Call me at 401-345-3305 or email me at jefurlong@aol.com..
Linda, try going on Zillow.com.
This will give you a fair market value.
But to have a good and realstic value conatct a Realtor in your area.
One will be provided to you FREE and use a realtor to sell your house.
good luck and have great MONDAY.

Kadibhai (Kadi)
Prudential Gary Greene, REALTORS - Katy
Phone: 832-228-7978
Fax: 281-646 1841
Email: kadi.kadibhai@garygreene.com
Web: http://www.har.com/kadi

"The highest compliment I am ever given is when I am
referred to your family & friends!"
LInda please contact Bill Fooks at 401-639-7657 for a free market analysis of your home. NO obligation! Or email info@fooksteam.com