Home Selling in Sebastopol>Question Details

Cynthia Syiek, Both Buyer and Seller in

what is the value of 51 boylan lane sebastopol? 3.5 acres, 3700 sqft

Asked by Cynthia Syiek, Sat Mar 7, 2009

Answers

2
Shannon Doyle’s answer
Hi Cynthia,

I know it seems simple to determine an approximate value from the square footage and lot size. However, there are many other factors that make a big difference in determining an accurate value. The condition of the home, the upgrades you have installed, the location of the lot and whether it has views, how quickly you need to sell, and many other factors come into play. These are in addition to what is happening in the local market and recent sales in the area. Sebastopol is such a diverse area that just about every property is unique unto itself. In order to get an accurate idea of value, a Realtor or an appraiser would need to physically see your home and property. A Realtor would be able to tell you what it would sell for and in what approxiamte timeframe, if that's the information you are looking for. I would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Thanks for your question and have a great day!
Hi Cynthia,

I'm not sure if you are asking for an appraisal of this property, or if you want to know what it would sell for in today's real estate market.
Either way, there is a lot of investigation that needs to be done in order to properly answer this question. If you want an appraised value, you need to contact a licensed Real Estate Appraiser, familiar with the Sebastopol market, and country property. If you want to know what the property would sell for, then a local Realtor would be able to perform a comprehensive market analysis of the property, and it's improvements, and arrive at a price they think it would sell for in today's market.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, or answer any additional questions.