Home Selling in Akron>Question Details

Vicki, Home Seller in 17501

what is the time frame for selling a house in this market?

Asked by Vicki, 17501 Thu Jul 16, 2009

Answers

3
Price, Condition, Location, Supply, Demand will all dictate how quickly your home sells.

If it is in a desirable location, in excellent condition, is priced competitively, and is not one of a gazillion homes just like it for sale, it may very well sell quickly. If there is a lot of competition, if the home is not in as desirable a location, if the home needs more work than others, if it is priced higher - then it will increase the time on the market.

I have had homes sit on the market for months; had others go under contract within two weeks. All depends on how desirable it is on all key points: Location, Price, Condition, Supply& Demand.
Hi Vicki,
It can vary quite a bit, and each market is different. If you price your home competitively and Stage it, it should sell quicker than the competition. Market time also varies according to price range. I have an absorption rate chart that I used for my clients showing how long it could take to sell their home based on price and number of homes on the market currently in the same price range. Hope this helps. If you need anything else, I'm happy to help you.
~Cheryl A. Fuss, REALTOR
Web Reference: http://www.CherylFuss.com
Depends on if you price your home right or not. Homes can sell in as little as a few days if priced right and not listed above the competition of similar quality.