Home Selling in Denver>Question Details

hanson0807, Home Buyer in Aurora, CO

what is the market look like to sell in 80205 zip code?

Asked by hanson0807, Aurora, CO Thu Nov 8, 2012

Answers

9
Nicole+Ingar "Iggy" Neuschaefer’s answer
Hanson 0807,
I live in this zip code and have been watching the trends. This neighborhood is selling fast! Over the last month, in Skyland alone, 16 houses have gone under contract and most don't stay on the market longer than a few weeks.
It is a great time to sell without having to worry about your home being on the market long. Also, low inventory along with the time of the year, you will only be working with serious buyers and not so many "lookie-lou's"
Let me know if you would like the assistance of an "80205" expert!

Nicole Gilbert
Associate Broker Keller Williams Downtown
720-233-4590
nicolegilbert@kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hanson 0807, if you are still interested, I am available Thursday morning and Friday anytime to talk. Give me a call! Happy Thanksgiving!
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
We would love to talk with you more...our address is 3256 Clayton Street Denver. What does your schedule look like?

Darren
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
Hi, I just responded to another one of your post - regarding the teacher program. Not 100% sure if you are looking to buy or sell. But if it selling..... go ahead and sell now! It is a great time, both inventory and interest rates are low ----so if priced right, items are selling quickly. The only thing we would need to investigate is if your property is warrantable or non warrantable - this will affecting financing for potential buyers. I would love to meet for coffee to discuss further, I am available next week - let me know if you would like to meet. Julie

Julie Bloch Burton - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate - http://brixtonassociates.com/
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
email: julieb@Brixtonmail.com
Check out today's Denver Post - front page article: Metro area prices in real estate are back to 2006, which was the BEST year ever for values in the metro area. There is a real lack of inventory. Give me a shout - let's talk about getting you top dollar! http://www.BoulderListingExpert.com
Selling a home in 80205 has been exceptional in the last several years! I helped both buyers and sellers here and most of the time we got a property under contract before it was listed on MLS. In my opinion, it is the most appreciating zip code in Denver area. I have been seeing homes that were selling here for $250k in 2008, and are now selling for close to $350K, in complete contrast to the rest of real estate markets, where the prices have been dropping up until this year.

If you would like assistance with the sale of your home, please contact me at your convenience.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
303-880-6167
Hanson0807,

The zip code 80205 is one of my favorite areas to work in the real estate business and favorite places to live. It is a solid area with consistent sales, growth, and stability. I lived in City Park West for 15 years and my grandmother moved there from Oklahoma in the 50's. My first home purchase was a duplex at 35th and Cook St that i purchased for $18,500 in 1974. From Curtis Park to Five Points to City Park and Clayton, things are looking good in all areas of 80205.

Let me know if I can help you with any information, valuation or a good, solid Competitive Market Analysis on your home. I do that as a complimentary service for all my clients and Trulia.com associates. My contact info is below. We are here to help you with all of your Denver Real Estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
We have a rental in 80205 and if it was not rented we would sell it. Depending on condition and price range(below $275K), and no major issues such as electrical, structure, roof, estimated time on market should be less than 90 days. Good luck and if you need more information please feel free to text, email, or call me at 303-523-6353, realtor@ecentral.com.
Thanks for asking that questionl
We've bought over 50 properties in 80205 in the last year.
We buy “as-is” with no repairs to be made
We pay cash eliminating any financing or appraisals
We buy without fees and commissions
We pay your normal and typical seller closing costs
We always haul unwanted items
We give flexible closing dates, even in the middle of the transaction

Call or email me if you want me to take a look at your property and possibly buy it off the market.

Toby Waters
Mobile: 720-300-5114
toby@visiondenver.com
80205 is great, I have done more deals in the zip this past year than any. I currently market on here and through other sites focusing on 80205. If you want a market analysis of your property for free, give me a call or email. Phil philheep@gmail.com
To say it in one word-SPECTACULAR!

Current low inventory would be to any seller's advantage and the prices have been steadily going up in the 80205. The closer you are to the future Lightrail station-the better too. A lot of buyers are looking in that zip code currently, so this is a perfect time to sell!

I work a lot in that area, so please don't hesitate to email me with any questions. I'd love to do a complimentary CMA for you. I'm also holding a listing open on 2839 Humboldt st this Saturday, so if you'd like to stop by and chat about the market-please do so!

You could also check out my recent blog post about this neighborhood right here on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/blog/marina_jensen/2012/09/whittier_ne…

Marina Jensen
Cherry Creek Properties
303 908-9117
http://www.MarinaJensen.com
Hi Marina..I left you a message on your vm. Can I send you some pix of the house as my wife and daughter are sick?
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
I filled out our home value request form on your site..
Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012