Marilyn Wall…, Real Estate Pro in 11209

what is the fee to list on trulia?

Asked by Marilyn Wallach, 11209 Fri Nov 18, 2011

Answers

13
how do I retrieve my listing I have recently posted
how do I get to the listing I have posted
THA HNK YOU FOR YOU YOUR HELP
what website do I ACCESS TO REGISTER AS A BROKER AND LOAD THE PROPERTY DETAILS. THANK YOU
As I stated in my previous message; you need to change your status from "Home Buyer" to "Broker" on this site first. Hover your mouse over you name in the upper right hand corner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear with a tab labeled "Profile". Click on this and then click the edit tab where you can change your status.

After you change your status then you can click on the "Buy" tab at the top of this screen and then click on "Free List A Property". Here you can input your listing. You don't need to go to any other web site to do so.

Call Trulia at 888-466-3501 from 7:00am-4:00pm M-F PST if you need further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
since I am a broker, what website would I use to log into to load the property infromation
I am a broiker. looking to list my property how would I register
Hi Gronnrtj,
Trulia does not accept for-sale-by-owner listings as they say that this is a means to cut down on spammers using the site. You must list with a Broker in order for your property to be posted on this site.
If you are an agent then you must change your status from "home buyer" to "agent" or "Broker" in order to submit you listing on Trulia. This way you can input the listing yourself by clicking on the
"Buy" tab on the banner at the top of the screen and then click "Free List a Property".

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
how do I set up an id and password to list the property
I am a broker looking to list on Trulia. recently exp ired by Bay Realty. Can you help gronnrtj@yahoo.com
Hi Marilyn:

There are no fees to list.
Since, you are already registered on Trulia, you should explore the
link

My Listings
Find/Submit Listings

Ruth & Perry

http://www.trulia.com/blog/perry_mistry
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
Hello Marilyn,
Mitchell is correct in that it costs you nothing to list your properties on the Trulia site. You can also purchase "Local Ads" or become a Trulia "Pro" to get yourself and your listings more exposure for a fee.

Check out your activity page and learn more about the enhancements available to you on the links provided there:

http://www.trulia.com/account/voices_activity/

Best wishes to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Dear Marilyn:

There is no fee. If you are a licensed broker or agent you can register on Trulia for free and post your listings. There are other upgrades available at a fee you may want to consider. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com