Home Selling in Las Vegas>Question Details

Suzi Fox, Home Seller in Las Vegas, NV

what is the current average time on the market for a single family home in Las Vegas, Nevada?

Asked by Suzi Fox, Las Vegas, NV Sun Feb 10, 2008

Answers

5
Suzi,
It all depends on the square footage, type (1story or 2) of the home and amenities and upgrades. If you could Send me that info I would be able to tell you how long the average time is for it to be on the market.
Hi Suzi! Good morning! I'd love to know what part of the Vegas Valley you live in and that way I can give you a more accurate idea of how many homes are for sale near yours. Because that will be your competition. Another factor would be how many Bank Repo's are your vicinity. Some homes may be on the market 90 days. Some homes are 10-12 months. One piece of advice I also could share is: do you have to sell? Need to sell? Want to sell? If you have any questions, please email or call us anytime. Thanks for a great question. Amelia Keene (702) 218-0543 Direct
Suzi,

I agree with Grant but there are many other things that play into the sale of your home.
I would need to see it and run comps of the area.
If you like give me a call on (702) 553-6543. I'll come see the home & give you a more reliable answer.

To answer yur question average DOM is about 90 days if the home is priced properly.
The mathematical average isn't very useful to describe how quick any particular property may sell. It depends a lot on where it is, the demand for that type of property, and most importantly, price. If you are thinking about selling a home, you can email me the address and your contact info and I can prepare a report for you that will show the competition for sale, what has sold, and days on market for homes like yours in your neighborhood. Regards, John. john@john4realty.com. Windermere Real Estate.