Pam Kermoade, Home Seller in 66208

what is the best way or venue to market a 2 bedroom home. mid-century contemporary

Asked by Pam Kermoade, 66208 Sun Oct 6, 2013

Answers

4
Homes of this type require a bit more creativity than those mind numbing 'mcMansions' to sell but most certainly will provide leverable action for the agent willing to invest a few more molecules of imagination.
-
Such an area in Florids revealed that the majority of buyers come from an area of the country that made perfect sense for homes of this type. Projecting marketing into those area was golden.
-
Please exercise caution when considering flooding the internet with informaton regarding your home. REAL buyers and real sellers are using the MLS. The MLS provides RESPONSIBLE syndiction of your homes information. This is extremely important to understand. Just review the q & A right here on Trulia to see my point being well made.
-
If you allow information of your home to be blasted all over the internet it will be availabe for narfarious types to use for what ever purpose they choose. The new owner and their family as well as you and those important to you, can be placed in harms way if you make ill-informed decisions. You should, at this moment take the time to blur the image of your house on Google Maps. This resource is one of the very best tools used by sham FOR RENT and FOR SALE CHEAP ads.
-
Take these ideas to your REALTOR (r) for further elaboration.
My family designed a contemporary mid-century home, which they sold a few years ago. It even had a pool. However, I was surprised that boring, traditional houses sold immediately, while ours took 2 weeks. (This was in the San Francisco Bay Area). We did discover a target audience that loves these architectural treasures. If you find that demographic in your area, target ads in media that reach this audience. You might ask local designers or builders if they know people who're remodeling or decorating such homes. Contact these people & determine who their friends are.
Pam, Unfortunately contemporary homes can be tough in KC! I would suggest hiring a realtor. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Shelly Christ
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
The same way you'd market any other home. Price it right--in line with the comps. Make sure it looks good--clean, declutter, perhaps stage it. And market it actively--both online and off.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA